Aesthetic medicine is an inclusive term for specialties that focus on improving cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions including scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, liver spots, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, and spider veins. Traditionally, aesthetic medicine includes dermatology, reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery. Aesthetic medicine includes both surgical procedures (liposuction, facelifts, breast implants, Radio frequency ablation) and non-surgical procedures. We at GhentMD are expert at non-surgical procedures and operate within a network of other physicians whom have a proven success rate outside our realm of services.
- Botox Cosmetic
- Micro-needling with PRP
- PRP Hair Restoration
- PRP Vampire Facial
- Age management for men
Note: At GhentMD, we blend Platelet-Rich Plasma ( PRP) into the procedural formulas to enhance microneedling benefits.
What are the benefit’s of Microneedling?
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation & sun spots
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Heals scars
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow of fresher, younger-looking skin
Which areas of the body can be treated with microneedling and PRP?
- Décolleté (upper part of a woman’s torso, comprising her neck, shoulders, back and upper chest, that is exposed by the neckline of her clothing)
Vampire Facial Procedure
Cosmetic surgeries can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. There are many cases when surgery is not the answer...